Window replacement project – Weekend 3

WP_20150829_12_16_00_ProSo the last 2 windows, the kitchen and the laundry room needed to be replaced.  Unfortunately installing the laundry room would have been a waste of time as there was clear damage under the siding and would have to wait until we started that repair.

This was a Randy only project, just had to motivate myself into getting this window in to move along the progress of the house.

 

The window went in easy, only minor modifications to the rough opening, which really only added to the amount I needed to clean on the inside.

WP_20150829_12_04_26_Pro WP_20150829_12_14_46_Pro

Window replacement project – Weekend 2

So we begin the second round of windows, we started on the back side second story, getting the hardest ones out of the way first.

WP_20150823_15_43_45_Pro WP_20150823_16_48_05_Pro WP_20150823_16_48_09_Pro

We managed to finish the last 3 second story windows and the last double window on the back side of the house, I think cleaning these rooms took us the longest time.  Grayson enjoyed watching us and the phrase “Dada and Papa making noise” was born.

WP_20150823_17_28_12_Pro WP_20150823_17_41_39_Pro WP_20150823_17_42_00_Pro

Window replacement project – Weekend 1

After our trial run it was time to start on the rest of the house, we started with the most difficult windows, the 3 second story double windows.

WP_20150803_10_05_01_Pro WP_20150803_12_44_05_Pro WP_20150803_12_44_14_Pro WP_20150803_13_48_43_Pro

In 1 day we managed to get all 3 front second story windows finished, and the 2 second story windows on the left side of the house, leaving 6 windows on the back of the house to be done, and then planned on doing more 2 weeks from now