The weekend began with beginning and finishing the back side of the house. Long stretches made for quick results and a fast feeling of accomplishment as the siding went up. Some long runs and small cuts for different things like power outlets, dryer vents, and even the windows made it a bit difficult getting them in without creasing them. The staging proved very useful to stay off the side of the house and still have great access to the siding. When we finished the back it was pretty late and the sun had completely set. The next day we started to finish the side we began on as we only had about 5 or 6 layers on, right about the top of the window when we stopped working the weekend before. This side was even easier with the lack of obtrusion and even shorter span that the back. Completing both sides was fantastic for motivation. These huge sides completed really gave us the feeling of accomplishment as the front and other side were much smaller sections to be done. Next task would be working on the RSF (Right side facing) portion of the house.